MCLC - Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant
The MCLC is an advanced certification that is the next step after the Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certification. This certification demonstrates that the owner has the ability to provide expert consultation and design learning services.
This certification is maintained by the Microsoft Corporation
The MCLC certification demonstrates that the owner can assess and evaluate learning requirements, design a customized learning solution, develop this solution and evaluate if the solution was effective.
The benefits of being an MCLC are:
- Authorization to teach Microsoft Courses;
- Access to Trainer Kits for all Official Microsoft Learning products;
- Access to all Microsoft Official Academic Courses;
- Access to the library of Microsoft Learning e-Learning products;
- Exam discounts;
- Microsoft Press book discounts;
- Microsoft TechNet Plus discounts;
- Courseware support;
- Access to the MCT Member Site;
- Special offers to the MCT community;
- MCLC Member newsgroups;
- Invitations to Microsoft events;
- Access to MCLC Logos.
To become certified as a Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant, the individual must complete the following items:
- Previously earned the Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certification;
- Submit proof of individuals skills by submitting a case study.
- Provide customer details in the case study as well as a letter from the customer declaring the study to be accurate.